Chia's Silver Lining Cancer & Careers Conference
Be the boss over Cancer!
Chia’s Silver Lining is proud to offer the first Cancer and Careers conference Date to be Announced.
This 2 day educational programming will empower and educated cancer patients/survivors in the work place by providing expert advice, interactive tools and educational events. The components of this conference continue to progress, however our basic outline will include:
- Make-up demonstration
- Protect your loved ones – Legally binding wills
- Resume creation and review
- Guest Speakers
- Wellness Vendor Market
- Confronting your new role as a Caregiver
- Mini Flex-Job Fair
1 hour Educational Sessions:
- Newly Diagnosed: Getting Started
- Working Through Treatment
- Career Change
- Health insurance options
- Strategies for Eating Well on the Job
- Managing Long Term stress
- Balancing Work & Cancer Workshops
- Setting Boundaries
- Taking Time Off
- Body Confidence, Self Confidence
- Managing Finance
- Enhancing Your Skills: Prepping for Success
- Job Search Occupational Therapy & Vocational Rehab
- and more!
$100 for one day or $150 for both days if registered by
$150 for on e day or $175 for both days if registered after
The Cancer and Careers Conference will provide attendees with the knowledge and support to be the BOSS over cancer! Participants register here.
To learn more about becoming a presenter or guest speaker contact Chia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsoring the Cancer and Careers Conference will provide you with the unique opportunity to compassionately engage with your community, build brand awareness and show your company’s support of this important cause: Becoming a BOSS over Cancer!