The CaringBand Bracelet
The CaringBand Bracelet lets love ones encourage each other during the cancer journey. With CaringBand, you can see and feel the love in real-time, right from a watch and cell phone app that's designed to be hospital safe and accepted.
Do you have a friend or loved one on your mind a lot these days? Turn those frequent thoughts into frequent encouragement with CaringBand.
Together with the companion mobile app, CaringBrand created the bracelet so you could encourage and be encouraged. As the COVID-19 pandemic isolates us, there has never been a more critical time to connect with loved ones safely. Encouraging thoughts will never be lost with the CaringBand bracelet and app. Plus, 25% of the profit goes to our non-profit, Chia's SL.
The CaringBand Bracelet
Unlike other wearables and social media platforms that do many things, CaringBand only does one thing - bring joy to those going through difficult times by providing friends, loved ones, and even strangers, a simple way to send love. The free app enables users to send encouragement to someone wearing the CaringBand bracelet. The encouragement is felt as a pulse vibration when the bracelet lights up, letting the wearer know someone is sending love their way.
The CaringBand App
When you give someone a CaringBand Bracelet, you are giving them encouragement and love. With each encouraging message received, their CaringBand bracelet will pulse and light up, allowing them to literally see and feel the love.
- I’ve known Kenneth and his family for years but not well enough to text him. I love that I can now send him encouragement through the CaringBand App.
- She came out of surgery and had 110 CaringBand notifications!
- This gives my aunt who has cancer encouragement every time she sees her bracelet light up! She never leaves home without it.
- She is sitting on the couch having so much fun reading her messages. The smile on her face is priceless. Thank you!!
- I can't explain how much it means to me to get a message. When my bracelet lights up it puts a smile on my face:)
- Thank you for letting us try this out – M.E. has loved having her bracelet vibrate and light up. She just giggles and giggles.
- People tell you they think of you and pray for you all the time. The bracelet gives you a reminder that they really are.
- Yesterday was a particularly difficult day and CaringBand brought a smile to her face and she was really excited about it. She has been receiving so many messages and has been enjoying the experience during this tough time.
- Thank you for helping my best friend get through cancer!