JUST FOR THE HEALTH OF IT! "Wellness Pop-Up"
Chia’s Silver Lining is so excited to bring to you our next event, “Just for the Health of It” - a Wellness Pop Up event coming this Saturday, October 23rd 9:00 to 2:00 PM at our store on 5664 N Mesa.
What is amazing about this event?
- Desert Imaging - a longtime partner with Chia’s Silver Lining in encouraging women to get yearly mammograms because early detection is vital to our health. Desert Imaging provides peace of mind during your entire mammography or imaging experience. Their compassionate staff creates a warm and welcoming environment to ease the anxiety often associated with getting a mammogram. We are so excited that the Mamo truck will be at this event and there will be a raffle for free mamograms!
- Asanwa Therapeutics - a Natural Herbal Skincare company that was created out of need for beauty and health skincare products that are 100% natural, safe and effective for all skin types especially sensitive skin! these are especially essential to those progressing through treatment and the side effects of radiation and chemo can cause intense dry and painful skin.
- The O’s Kitchen - We are so happy that longtime friend and beautiful chef Marcella Pinon will be presenting live healthy cooking classes at 11:00am and noon. Plus her infamous The O's Kitchen Food Truck will be there to offer even more yummy food!
- Beauty Counter - One by one, they are leading a movement to a future where all beauty is clean beauty. They are powered by people, and thier collective mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Formulate, advocate, & educate—that’s thier motto for creating clean beauty products that truly perform while holding themselves to unparalleled standards of safety. Why? It’s really this simple: Beauty Counter believes beauty should be good for you.
- VAgo Promotions - with Victor Apodaca. VAgo Promotions is a Social Media marketing agency that is active on all social media platforms with Street Teams, Events, Artist PLUS they help you grow your business. They do LIVE STREAMING of their events and post videos on Facebook. Victor produces Wednesday Warriors a live streaming Facebook event every Wednesday where the topic is to promote education and provide support for cancer patients, survivors, and their families.
- Bold Paramedic Tattooing - When receiving a mastectomy most often the breast, areola, nipple and skin are removed. Bold Paramedic Tattooing offers three-dimensional areola tattooing to help patient’s mastectomy/reconstruction feel and look a little more like their old selves!
- Mastectomy Pretty in Pink Boutique - The premier mastectomy boutique serving the El Paso area. Storefront and online shopping are available. They offer thier clients a safe and comfortable shopping environment by only allowing shopping by appointment only. They exclusively carry Amoena products as well as Breast Prosthetics, Breast forms, Compression Sleeves, Organic Soaps, Essential oils. Stop by their booth and check out all their amazing Pink Boutique has to offer!
- Natural Wellness with Amy Sunseri - Natural Wellness is here to help YOU! They provide tons of free educational classes to assist you on your wellness journey and they sell essential oils to supplements & more. All their products are natural, holistic, clean products.
Chia's Silver Lining Wellness Boutique - At Chia's Silver Lining, our focus is for the care and comfort of individuals who suffer from long term illnesses like cancer. Our founder, Chia, is a cancer survivor herself and became painfully aware of how important "total healing" is. Additionally, she realized that most friends and family just don't know exactly what to do or say and thus her vision for the Comfort Boutique was born.
Our Comfort Boutique, specializes in Comfort Care Packages for cancer patients that meet the Chia's Silver Lining Quality Standards. Specifically, our product focus is anything that promotes overall wellness and comfort or the other side of healing. Knowing that our customers have specific needs while going through or recovering from treatment, we researched our product lines thoroughly and developed care packages that will meet the expectations of our client’s journey to wellness. Wherever possible our products are GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standards), organic, chemical and dye free and sustainably and ethically sourced. Our products help give your loved one a little extra love and care while they are recovering.
- Doctor Jamie Aburto from Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center of El Paso will be available from 9 to 11 to answer any and all questions in regard to plastic surgery or breast cancer reconstruction and everything in between!
- Prizes drawn every hour!
- Vouchers for free mammograms from Desert Imaging.
- 2 tickets to Dwight Yoakum concert on October 24, 2021 at the Abraham Chavez Center at 8pm.