2020 Cancer and Careers Conference: To Be Announced
Chia’s Silver Lining will be hosting the first Cancer & Careers Conference in the southwest area to be Announced. This 2 day educational programming will empower and educated cancer patients/survivors in the work place by providing expert advice, interactive tools and educational events. We are currently looking for vendors whose products and services have an overall focus on wellness and encouragement for anyone progressing through a long term illnesses like cancer. Additionally, we need businesses to participate in our Job Fair. Below is more information and we look forward to your involvement in the Cancer and Careers Conference.
$50 each day before
$75 each day
Exhibit Table Please Note the Following:
- You are not registered until the payment has been received.
- Tables may not be shared without prior authorization from Chia’s Silver Lining
- Table assignments will be made when full payment is received.
- Each vendor will provide a door prize each day – free advertising.
- All sales final.
Your fee includes:
- One reserved 6 foot exhibitor space and 2 chairs. Vendor must provide their own table.
- A discounted price to advertise in our program guide before
- Your company listed in our Program Guide.
- Complimentary admission to the conference.
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch each day for ONE person.
- Discounted fee to display your logo on conference website.
The Cancer and Careers Conference will provide attendees with the knowledge and support to be the BOSS over cancer! Vendors have the unique opportunity to compassionately engage with their community, build brand awareness and show their support of this important event. Wellness and Job Fair vendors register here.
To learn more about how you can become a sponsor click here.
To learn more about becoming a presenter or guest speaker contact Chia at firstname.lastname@example.org.